Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket (Women's)
Providing lots of warmth in a lightweight package, the Patagonia Down Sweater Womenâ€™s Jacket is perfect for layering, travel, or as an everyday jacket. Insulated with 800-fill goose down, the Down Sweater jacket so compressible that it packs down into its own pocket. Stow it in your pack for quick warmth when chilly weather strikes. And should there be some drizzle, the Down Sweater Jacket has a DWR finish that easily sheds light precipitation.
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop exterior and interior fabric
- Windproof and water-resistant DWR coating to protect against the elements
- Ripstop fabric resists tearing
- 800-fill traceable goose down
- Traceable goose down is verified ethically sourced, not live plucked
- Elastic binding at armholes to keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- External zippered pockets at hips keep hands warm
- Internal zippered pocket that doubles as a stow sack
- Center back measures 26"
- Regular fit is relaxed, but still tailored