Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket (Women's)
The low-bulk Down Sweater Jacket is a perennial favorite from Patagonia. This key layering piece is insulated with down to offer maximum warmth at a minimal weight. Windproofing allows you to wear this regular-fitting jacket on its own during periods of high activity in cold, windy weather. Stash the ultra-compressible down sweater in your pack to stay prepared for sudden drops in temperature and you'll feel like you have an ace in your pocket.
- Insulated with 800-fill premium goose down
- Treated with DelugeÂ® DWR (Durable Water Repellent) to keep you dry
- Windproof fabric blocks cold winds
- Quilted construction keeps the down in place
- Ripstop shell is lightweight, tear-resistant, and durable
- Handwarmer pockets are zippered and treated with DWR to repel moisture
- Mesh interior pocket doubles as a stuff sack
- Shell is made from 100% recycled polyester
- Weight: 11.6 oz
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Will the down come out & cover my black sweater like I've had happen w/ other down jackets? "
1 Answers |
Question by Sue on 1/25/2011 - 11:11 am
"You shouldn't have any problems with this jacket like you might with cheaper down. The occasional feather may sneak its way through, but you definitely shouldn't be covered in feathers when you take your coat off. That would indicate a defect. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/27/2011 - 3:34 pm
"Is this down sweater machine washable?"
1 Answers |
Question by marilyn on 3/10/2011 - 10:14 am
"I would recommend to take a down jacket to a professional cleaners."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/10/2011 - 11:13 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.