Patagonia Down Shirt Jacket (Women's)
A testament to Patagoniaâ€™s less-is-more philosophy, the Patagonia Down Shirt Jacket is probably the lightest, most comfortable down insulator jacket you can get. The ultra-light fabric and minimalist design make the Down Shirt perfect for layering over casual clothes or under a ski shell. 600-fill goose down insulation provides the warmth, and a DWR finish sheds light precipitation. When it's time to put your jacket away, the Down Shirt packs down into its pocket for easy carry.
- Ultra-light, minimalist design
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop exterior and interior fabric
- Windproof and water-resistant DWR coating to protect against the elements
- Ripstop fabric resists tearing
- 600-fill traceable goose down
- Traceable goose down is verified ethically sourced, not live plucked
- External pockets at hips keep hands warm
- Jacket packs down and stows in either hand pocket
- Regular fit is relaxed, but still tailored
- Center back measures 26"
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What are the body measurements for a small versus medium, Patagonia shirt jacket? "
1 Answers |
Question by Terry Pinnell on 2/28/2015 - 10:41 pm
"There is a size chart listed there that gives the measurements for each size. A small is 34-35" in the chest for example and medium is 36-37"."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/2/2015 - 3:44 pm