Ideal for a post-work grind through Chocolate Gulch or a lunch-hour sprint up Warm Springs, the Capilene 1 tee keeps you dry and cool when the sun is high and your lungs are heaving. Its silky fabric is ultra-light, highly breathable and quick to dry. A simple V-neck is edged with brushed, fold-over elastic that won't sag or stretch, as are its raglan sleeves, designed for chafe-free comfort beneath pack straps. With a trim, feminine fit and a straight hem that looks crisp and neat when worn untucked. Made with 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with Gladiodor natural odor control. 100% recyclable through our Common Threads Recycling Program. Made in U.S.A.
- Silky fabric is ultra light, highly breathable and quick to dry
- Wear alone for sun protection in hot/humid conditions or as a layering piece in cool weather
- V neck offers increased ventilation; brushed, fold-over elastic binding keeps its shape and is extra soft against the skin
- Raglan sleeves reduce chafe under pack or luggage straps
- Straight hem looks crisp and neat when worn untucked
- Trim, feminine silhouette
- 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with Gladiodor natural odor control. 100% recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program Imported.
- 85 g (3 oz)
- Made in U.S.A