Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece Jacket (Men's)
Wear the Patagonia Better Sweater Men's Fleece Jacket as a stand-alone piece in chilly weather form fall to spring, or layer under a jacket or vest for an additional layer of warmth while skiing. The Better Sweater has a refined sweater face with the added warmth of a fleece interior. The raglan sleeve construction eliminates chaffing while carrying a backpack, and the moisture wicking fabric keeps you dry during aerobic activity.
- 100% polyester sweater knit fleece outer fabric/100% polyester fleece interior
- Better Sweater fabric looks like wool sweater, feels like cozy fleece
- Ultra-soft, thick fleece provides lots of warmth
- bluesign approved for environmental friendliness
- Breathable and moisture-wicking for technical performance when layered
- Zippered pockets at hips keep hands warm
- Center back measures 29½"
- Regular fit is relaxed, but still tailored
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is this classic navy or glass blue? it says both"
1 Answers |
Question by brett on 1/4/2015 - 7:31 pm
"The main fabric used on this sweater is Glass Blue. The accenting details, like the trim, are Classic Navy."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/5/2015 - 8:58 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.