Outdoor Research GORE-TEX Southback Glove (Women's)
So you don't want mittens, but you still want warm, dry hands? Try the Outdoor Research GORE-TEXÂ® Southback Gloves. These women's gloves are warmly insulated, windproof, and cold rated down to -5Â°F. They also have a moisture-wicking liner so that sweat can't build up and steal your warmth from the inside. Since these are GORE-TEXÂ® Gloves, you can count on the highest standard of waterproofing and breathability. A pre-curved design ensures good dexterity and comfortable fit.
- GORE-TEXÂ® waterproof/windproof/breathable membrane
- 100% nylon outer material
- 265g back hand/133g palm EnduraLoft insulation
- Cold rated down to -5Â°F
- Moisture wicking liner gets rid of sweat so hands stay dry
- Long gauntlet with drawcord keeps out snow
- Soft "nose wipe" fabric section on thumb
- Pre-curved for natural fit and dexterity
- Leather palm provides durability and good grip
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What would be the warmest ski gloves you have? "
1 Answers |
Question by Liz on 1/5/2014 - 12:46 pm
"This glove would actually be one of the warmest as it has a ton of insulation in it and it also has GORE-TEX so you know for sure that you are going to stay warm, dry and protected."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/6/2014 - 3:54 pm
"What is the sizing for a large?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dec on 1/23/2014 - 2:13 pm
"The size Large is equivalent to a hand measured 7.5-8.5 inches. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/23/2014 - 3:06 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.