Osprey Volt 75 Backpack (Men's)
Want to really get out there? Youâ€™ll need a pack that gives you size without too much weight. The largest pack in its series, the Osprey Volt 75 Backpack is that pack. It ferries up to a week's worth of gear while feeling light, snug, and comfy on your back. When it gets to be day 5 or so, youâ€™ll be thankful the LightWireâ„˘ suspension frame has your back.
- Fabric: 210D nylon double ripstop/ 600D polyester
- Volume: 75 liters (4577 cubic inches)
- Empty Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz
- Dimensions: 33" x 13" x 29"
- Adjustable suspension with LightWireâ„˘ peripheral frame distributes weight to hipbelt
- Mesh-covered back panel and lumbar pads provide cushioning and ventilation
- Fit-on-the-Flyâ„˘ Hipbelt with ErgoPullâ„˘ closure provides easy adjustment
- Torso adjustment tweaks fit to your body
- Dual ice axe loops provide a place for your axes
- External hydration sleeve in back panel provides an easy place to store a bladder
- Stretch mesh side pockets provide accessible stashing
- Zippered hipbelt pockets add storage where you can easily reach it
- Stretch mesh front pocket provides a place to quickly stuff gear
- Dual side compression straps keep your load stable and secure
- Zippered, extendable top pocket extends to handle oversized loads
- Red compression strap is visible and easy to use
- Stow-on-the-Goâ„˘ system stashes trekking poles without requiring pack removal
- Sleeping bag compartment makes your bag easy to find
- Removable sleeping pad straps provide an external lash point for pads
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.