Osprey Volt 75 Backpack (Men's)
Want to really get out there? Youâ€™ll need a pack that gives you size without too much weight. The largest pack in its series, the Osprey Volt 75 Backpack is that pack. It ferries up to a week's worth of gear while feeling light, snug, and comfy on your back. When it gets to be day 5 or so, youâ€™ll be thankful the LightWireâ„˘ suspension frame has your back.
- Fabric: 210D nylon double ripstop/ 600D polyester
- Volume: 75 liters (4577 cubic inches)
- Empty Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz
- Dimensions: 33" x 13" x 29"
- Adjustable suspension with LightWireâ„˘ peripheral frame distributes weight to hipbelt
- Mesh-covered back panel and lumbar pads provide cushioning and ventilation
- Fit-on-the-Flyâ„˘ Hipbelt with ErgoPullâ„˘ closure provides easy adjustment
- Torso adjustment tweaks fit to your body
- Dual ice axe loops provide a place for your axes
- External hydration sleeve in back panel provides an easy place to store a bladder
- Stretch mesh side pockets provide accessible stashing
- Zippered hipbelt pockets add storage where you can easily reach it
- Stretch mesh front pocket provides a place to quickly stuff gear
- Dual side compression straps keep your load stable and secure
- Zippered, extendable top pocket extends to handle oversized loads
- Red compression strap is visible and easy to use
- Stow-on-the-Goâ„˘ system stashes trekking poles without requiring pack removal
- Sleeping bag compartment makes your bag easy to find
- Removable sleeping pad straps provide an external lash point for pads
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.