Osprey Volt 60 Backpack
A svelte, lightweight pack for overnight and multi-day trips up to five days, the Osprey Volt 60 Backpack is an economical pack that empowers adventure. The Fit-on-the-Flyâ„˘ Hipbelt, torso adjustment and compression straps create a snug, custom fit. Stretch side pockets, hipbelt pockets and sleeping bag compartment help you keep everything where you want it.
- Fabric: 210D nylon double ripstop/600D poly
- Volume: 60 liters (3661 cubic inches)
- Empty Weight: 3 lbs 9 oz
- Dimensions: 32" x 13" x 10"
- LightWireâ„˘ peripheral frame suspension distributes weight to hipbelt
- AddOnsâ„˘ Attachment lets you attach compatible Osprey daypacks
- Fit-on-the-Flyâ„˘ Hipbelt provides easy adjustment
- Mesh back panel and lumbar pads cushion and ventilate
- Torso adjustment tweaks fit to your body
- Dual ice axe loops provide a place for your axes
- External hydration sleeve in back panel provides an easy place to store a bladder
- Removable top pocket with zippered mesh pocket extends for bigger loads
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide accessible stashing
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets add storage where you can easily reach it
- Stretch mesh front pocket provides a place to quickly stuff gear
- Dual side compression straps keep your load stable and secure
- Zippered, extendable, removable top pocket with extends to handle oversized loads
- Red compression strap is visible and easy to use
- Stow-on-the-Goâ„˘ system stashes trekking poles without requiring pack removal
- Sleeping bag compartment makes your bag easy to find
- Removable sleeping pad straps provide an external lash point for pads
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.