Osprey Viva 65 Backpack (Women's)
The Osprey Viva 65 Backpack was designed for value-conscious women outdoor enthusiasts. In this case, value does not mean sacrifice. Instead, Osprey leaves off some of the bells and whistles that many backpackers and hikers donâ€™t need anyway, passing along the savings. You still enjoy great features like back-saving suspension, hydration sleeve, and quick-adjust hipbelt.
- Fabric: 600D poly/210D nylon double ripstop
- Volume: 65 liters (3967 cubic inches)
- Empty Weight: 3 lbs 10 oz
- Dimensions: 31" x 13" x 10"
- Gender-specific Fit-on-the-Flyâ„˘ Hipbelt provides easy adjustment
- Gender-specific torso adjustable harness dials in precise fit and comfort
- LightWireâ„˘ peripheral frame suspension distributes weight to hipbelt
- AddOnsâ„˘ Attachment lets you attach compatible Osprey daypacks
- Dual ice axe loops provide a place for your axes
- External hydration sleeve with hanger in back panel provides an easy place to store a bladder
- Stretch mesh front pocket provides a place to quickly stuff gear
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide accessible stashing
- Red compression strap is visible and easy to use
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets add storage where you can easily reach it
- Upper/lower side compression straps keep your load stable and secure
- Removable, extendable top pocket stores smaller items and extends for larger loads
- Mesh covered back panel and lumbar pads provide cushioning and ventilation
- Stow-on-the-Goâ„˘ system stashes trekking poles without requiring pack removal
- Sleeping bag compartment with divider makes your bag easy to find
- Removable sleeping pad straps provide an external lash point for pads
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.