Osprey Viva 65 Backpack (Women's)
The Osprey Viva 65 Backpack was designed for value-conscious women outdoor enthusiasts. In this case, value does not mean sacrifice. Instead, Osprey leaves off some of the bells and whistles that many backpackers and hikers donâ€™t need anyway, passing along the savings. You still enjoy great features like back-saving suspension, hydration sleeve, and quick-adjust hipbelt.
- Fabric: 600D poly/210D nylon double ripstop
- Volume: 65 liters (3967 cubic inches)
- Empty Weight: 3 lbs 10 oz
- Dimensions: 31" x 13" x 10"
- Gender-specific Fit-on-the-Flyâ„˘ Hipbelt provides easy adjustment
- Gender-specific torso adjustable harness dials in precise fit and comfort
- LightWireâ„˘ peripheral frame suspension distributes weight to hipbelt
- AddOnsâ„˘ Attachment lets you attach compatible Osprey daypacks
- Dual ice axe loops provide a place for your axes
- External hydration sleeve with hanger in back panel provides an easy place to store a bladder
- Stretch mesh front pocket provides a place to quickly stuff gear
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide accessible stashing
- Red compression strap is visible and easy to use
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets add storage where you can easily reach it
- Upper/lower side compression straps keep your load stable and secure
- Removable, extendable top pocket stores smaller items and extends for larger loads
- Mesh covered back panel and lumbar pads provide cushioning and ventilation
- Stow-on-the-Goâ„˘ system stashes trekking poles without requiring pack removal
- Sleeping bag compartment with divider makes your bag easy to find
- Removable sleeping pad straps provide an external lash point for pads
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.