Osprey Viva 50 Backpack (Women's)
The Osprey Viva 50 Backpack is the smallest pack in the value-oriented Viva line. Small enough for overnighters and weekend trips, but with enough space for longer trips, itâ€™s a versatile solution for the adventurer that never knows when or where her next trip will be. With stretch side, front and hipbelt pockets, compression straps, ice axe loops, quick-stow pole storage, and more, all your gear is where you need it, when you need it.
- Fabric: 600D poly/210D nylon double ripstop
- Volume: 50 liters (3051 cubic inches)
- Empty Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions: 30" x 13" x 9"
- Gender-specific Fit-on-the-Flyâ„˘ Hipbelt provides easy adjustment
- Gender-specific torso adjustable harness dials in precise fit and comfort
- LightWireâ„˘ peripheral frame suspension distributes weight to hipbelt
- AddOnsâ„˘ Attachment lets you attach compatible Osprey daypacks
- Dual ice axe loops provide a place for your axes
- External hydration sleeve with hanger in back panel provides an easy place to store a bladder
- Stretch mesh front pocket provides a place to quickly stuff gear
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide accessible stashing
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets add storage where you can easily reach it
- Upper/lower side compression straps keep your load stable and secure
- Red compression strap is visible and easy to use
- Removable, extendable top pocket stores smaller items and extends for larger loads
- Mesh-covered back panel and lumbar pads provide cushioning and ventilation
- Stow-on-the-Goâ„˘ system stashes trekking poles without requiring pack removal
- Sleeping bag compartment with divider makes your bag easy to find
- Removable sleeping pad straps provide an external lash point for pads
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.