Osprey Viva 50 Backpack (Women's)
The Osprey Viva 50 Backpack is the smallest pack in the value-oriented Viva line. Small enough for overnighters and weekend trips, but with enough space for longer trips, itâ€™s a versatile solution for the adventurer that never knows when or where her next trip will be. With stretch side, front and hipbelt pockets, compression straps, ice axe loops, quick-stow pole storage, and more, all your gear is where you need it, when you need it.
- Fabric: 600D poly/210D nylon double ripstop
- Volume: 50 liters (3051 cubic inches)
- Empty Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions: 30" x 13" x 9"
- Gender-specific Fit-on-the-Flyâ„˘ Hipbelt provides easy adjustment
- Gender-specific torso adjustable harness dials in precise fit and comfort
- LightWireâ„˘ peripheral frame suspension distributes weight to hipbelt
- AddOnsâ„˘ Attachment lets you attach compatible Osprey daypacks
- Dual ice axe loops provide a place for your axes
- External hydration sleeve with hanger in back panel provides an easy place to store a bladder
- Stretch mesh front pocket provides a place to quickly stuff gear
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide accessible stashing
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets add storage where you can easily reach it
- Upper/lower side compression straps keep your load stable and secure
- Red compression strap is visible and easy to use
- Removable, extendable top pocket stores smaller items and extends for larger loads
- Mesh-covered back panel and lumbar pads provide cushioning and ventilation
- Stow-on-the-Goâ„˘ system stashes trekking poles without requiring pack removal
- Sleeping bag compartment with divider makes your bag easy to find
- Removable sleeping pad straps provide an external lash point for pads
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.