Osprey Talon 22 Backpack
Stay light and limber on the trail with the Osprey Talon 22 Backpack. This daypack cuts your weight and footprint with its light, streamlined design. The Talon 22 doesnâ€™t cut out important features, however. It has a hydration sleeve, light, meshy harness system, and tool attachments, among other key inclusions. The gender-specific harness and hipbelt are designed to provide a snug fit for free-moving adventuring.
- Fabric: 70D x 100D mini shadow nylon/210D dobby nylon
- Volume: 22 liters (1343 cubic inches)
- Empty Weight: 1 lbs 10 oz
- Dimensions: Size M/L 22" x 10" x 9"
- AirScape™ foam back panel with central air chimney keeps things cool and comfortable
- BioStretch™ gender-specific, mesh-covered foam harness locks in comfort
- Sternum strap includes rescue whistle buckle
- BioStretch™ gender-specific hipbelt with modified straight ErgoPull™ closure secures lower pack
- Ice tool loop and bungee tool tie-offs carry tools externally
- Dual stretch woven side pockets provide quick stash spots that donâ€™t interfere with compression straps
- LidLock™ attachment system carries a bike helmet
- Zippered, stretch mesh hipbelt pockets provide easy reach
- External hydration slot holds water bladder (sold separately)
- Stow-on-the-Go™ system stashes trekking poles
- Zippered mesh back panel pocket provides access to the panel-load main compartment
- Stretch woven front pocket provides quick stash spot
- Large, zippered top stash pocket has internal key clip
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.