Osprey Talon 22 Backpack
The Osprey Talon 22 Backpack is a fully-stocked daypack that's ready for all sorts of summer adventures. This panel-loading pack lets you easily access the contents without having to fully remove the pack. The harness is adjustable so you can get the most comfortable fit, and you even get a hydration compartment to make hot-weather treks more enjoyable.
- Dimensions: 20" x 12.5" x 9.5"
- Empty Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Volume: 1343 cubic inches (22 liters)
- Torso Length: 19"+
- Hip Belt Measurement: 32"+
- Breathable AirScape back panel
- Hipbelt pockets for easy access to essentials
- Padded harness for comfortable carry
- Adjustable harness for a comfortable fit
- Hydration slot accommodates systems up to 3 liters
- Lidlock system for lashing your helmet to your pack
- Stretch front and side pockets for extra storage
- Panel loading for easy access to contents
- Tow loop for adventure racing
- Blinker patch area for attaching a blinker
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can the hip belt be removed or tucked way "
1 Answers |
Question by Right Eye on 8/27/2013 - 1:19 pm
"No, it cannot. It is attached to the pack for extra security. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/27/2013 - 1:48 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.