Osprey Stratos 24 Backpack
The smallest of Osprey's day packs, the Osprey Stratos 24 is a comfortable and convenient way to conquer shorter adventures. The design makes it easy to access the contents and you still get the padding, ventilation, and load support that makes the bigger packs so comfortable. An integrated rain cover makes the Stratos 24 ultra-convenient by preventing leaks.
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 12.5" x 8.5"
- Empty Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz
- Volume: 1465 cubic inches (24L)
- Torso Fit Range: 18-20.5" (46-52 cm)
- Hip Belt Fit Range: 30-34" (76-86.5 cm)
- AirSpeed suspension's lightweight alloy frame to support the pack's weight
- Padded straps and hip belt for comfort
- Mesh back panel and harness for ventilation
- Pocket on the harness for quick access to mp3 or iPod
- Hydration sleeve with exit port for tubes
- Attachment loop for ice axe
- InsideOut Compression strap lets you route the strap internally or externally
- Integrated rain cover included to prevent leaks
- Zippered pockets on hip belt for quick access to essentials
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.