Osprey Sirrus 36 Backpack (Women's)
The Osprey Sirrus 36 Backpack brings the features that the backcountry demands. This breezy daypack includes a mesh harness and back panel to keep you cool and supported. The Osprey Sirrus 36 has purpose-built storage for trekking poles, an ice axe, and other tools. When Mother Nature shows you why the locals call it mud season, whip out the integrated rain cover and protect all that gear.
- Fabric: 210D double ripstop nylon/ 420D nylon pack cloth
- Volume: Size M: 36 liters (2197 cubic inches)
- Empty Weight: Size M: 3 lbs
- Dimensions: Size M: 27.5" x 13" x 12"
- AirSpeedâ„˘ suspension keeps you comfortable with mesh backpanel and LightWireâ„˘ frame
- Spacer mesh harness with adjustable sternum strap is secure and comfortable
- ErgoPullâ„˘ hipbelt locks in custom fit quickly
- Zippered harness pocket keeps small items like MP3 player or energy gel close
- Internal hydration sleeve with hanger and exit port organizes your bladder and tube
- Single ice ax attachment loop for tool carrying
- Mesh side pockets with InsideOutâ„˘ compression provide accessible stashing
- Integrated rain cover provides protection when you need, stows when you donâ€™t
- Zippered hipbelt pockets provide easy reach
- Zippered front panel access provides a quick in to main compartment
- Stow-on-the-Goâ„˘ system stashes trekking poles without requiring pack removal
- Fixed, dual-compartment top pocket with dual vertical compression straps stores smaller items
- Large, zippered front pocket with internal organizer keeps things stored neatly
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.