Osprey Porter 65 Backpack
The Osprey Porter 65 Backpack has a large main compartment that can hold bulky gear - even ski boots. If you travel with odd-shaped items, you'll appreciate the flexibility this pack provides. The design is also versatile; you can wear the Porter 65 on the shoulders as a backpack, or you can use the removable strap to sling it over one shoulder. A front compartment provides separate space for organizing gear, and compression straps keep everything from sloshing around inside.
- Dimensions: 26" x 15" x 10" (66 x 38 x 26cm) - not including daypack
- Empty Weight: 3lbs 10oz
- Volume:3967 cubic inches (65 liters)
- durable 1680D/ 420D nylon fabrics for long-lasting performance
- Big main compartment accommodates odd-shaped or bulky gear
- Front pocket provides space to keep smaller items organized
- Compression straps prevent contents from sloshing around
- Multiple handles for easy hand carry
- Padded backpack straps and hip belt for carry on the shoulders
- Removable strap for one-shoulder carry
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.