Osprey Kyte 46 Backpack (Women's)
Scramble up a rugged approach, flash some headlamp onto the fresh snow of an early morning tour, or lay down the final footsteps of a three-day backpacking trip. The Osprey Kyte 46 Backpack is right there with you, performing with silence and grace. Itâ€™s like the energetic Labrador Retriever of packs, always happy to come along on an adventureâ€“ and it won't whimper for rest or shade.
- Fabric: 420D nylon packcloth/ 210 double diamond nylon
- Volume: Size XS/S: 44 liters (2685 cubic inches)
- Empty Weight: Size XS/S: 3 lbs 2 oz
- Dimensions: Size XS/S: 26" x 13" x 13"
- AirScapeâ„˘ suspension keeps you comfortable with mesh back panel and LightWireâ„˘ frame
- Gender-specific ErgoPullâ„˘ perforated mesh hipbelt is easy to custom-fit
- Torso adjustable harness locks in custom fit
- Dual ice axe loops provide a place for your axes
- Reverse StraightJacketâ„˘ compression system tightens down load
- External hydration sleeve in back panel provides an easy place to store a bladder
- Integrated removable rain cover keeps your goods dry during storms
- Stretch mesh front pocket provides a place to quickly stuff gear
- Stretch mesh side pockets provide accessible stashing
- Stow-on-the-Goâ„˘ system stashes trekking poles without requiring pack removal
- Top pocket with gear loops and dual zippered compartments stores smaller items
- Under-lid mesh pocket provides extra organization of small items
- Sleeping bag compartment with divider makes your bag easy to find
- Removable sleeping pad straps carry your pad
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Would this be a good choice for a 500 mile walk in Spain (Camino de Santiago de Compostela). Lots of rolling hills; staying in hostels (albuerges); rain."
1 Answers |
Question by Tatiana on 3/26/2013 - 9:09 pm
"This would actually be perfect! There are tons of pockets for storage, and can adjust to fit you perfectly for comfort during your travels!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/27/2013 - 10:06 am
"I am 1.66 m and weigh 145 lbs with a medium frame... should I choose small or medium size for the pack to fit me well??"
1 Answers |
Question by Hannah on 12/18/2014 - 9:27 am
"This backpack comes in "Small-Medium" size so basically, "one size fits all" here."
Answer by Valerie R. (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/18/2014 - 11:51 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.