Osprey Kestrel 48 Backpack (Men's)
You can plan your outing months in advance or wait until the morning of; it makes no difference to the Osprey Kestrel 48 Backpack, which is up for anything. The packâ€™s versatile size makes it good for short and longer trips. It includes features for all types of terrain, weather and activities, including an integrated rain cover, storage for sleeping bag and pad, and on-the-move trekking pole stash system.
- Fabric: 420D nylon packcloth/ 210 double diamond nylon
- Volume: Size M/L: 48 liters (2929 cubic inches)
- Empty Weight: Size M/L: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions: Size M/L: 26" x 13" x 13"
- AirScapeâ„˘ suspension keeps you comfortable with mesh back panel and LightWireâ„˘ frame
- ErgoPullâ„˘ foam hipbelt is easy to custom-fit
- Torso adjustable harness locks in custom fit
- Dual zippered vertical front panel pockets give more storage
- Integrated removable rain cover keeps your goods dry during storms
- Dual ice axe loops provide a place for your axes
- Reverse StraightJacketâ„˘ compression system tightens down load
- External hydration sleeve between pack and back panel provides an easy place to store a bladder
- Stretch mesh front pocket provides a place to quickly stuff gear
- Stretch mesh side pockets provide accessible stashing
- Stow-on-the-Goâ„˘ system stashes trekking poles without requiring pack removal
- Top pocket with dual compartments stores smaller items
- Under-lid mesh pocket provides extra organization of small items
- Sleeping bag compartment makes your bag easy to find
- Removable sleeping pad straps carry your pad
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.