Osprey designed the Farpoint 40 Backpack to backcountry standards, but included features built around travel convenience. This streamlined pack is the smallest in the Farpoint series and makes for an easy-stow carry-on pack. Like Osprey’s outdoor packs, the Farpoint includes a suspension frame, mesh back panel, and quick-adjust hipbelt. Travel-specific features include an internal organization with padded electronics sleeves and carry handles.
- Fabric: 210D x 330D nylon/ 420D HD nylon packcloth
- Volume: Size M/L: 40 liters (2441 cubic inches)
- Empty Weight: Size M/L: 2 lbs 15 oz
- Dimensions: Size M/L: 21" x 13" x 9"
- Suspension with LightWire™ and spacer mesh back panel spreads the weight
- Farpoint ¾ length hipbelt with ErgoPull™ closure adds support and stability
- Dual lockable zippered front panel pocket has padded laptop sleeve and tablet sleeves
- Main compartment with compression straps stores and secures
- Zippered front slash pocket with key clip stores small essentials
- Front mesh pockets keep water bottles, snacks, etc. close at hand
- Top and side padded carry handles provide quick hauling when the harness is off