O'Neill Rainbow Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
O'Neill's Rainbow Snowboard Jacket has a regular fit which offers plenty of room to move, but still has a feminine shape. If you ride in deep snow, you'll like the connector feature which lets you connect the Rainbow Jacket to your O'Neill pants to create a snow-proof seal. There are also vents under each arm so you can cool off when you're hiking the pipe. Loads of pockets let you keep all of your gear organized.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 80g body/ 60g sleeve Firewall synthetic insulation
- Fit: Regular Fit is relaxed, but still feminine
- Taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Articulated design for natural fit and movement
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Connector system attaches to O'Neill pants to seal out snow
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Pass pocket keeps lift ticket secure
- Audio pocket and goggle pocket keep gear organized
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside jacket
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the length"
1 Answers |
Question by Robin on 12/31/2012 - 5:18 pm
"the center length is 28.5"."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/2/2013 - 9:00 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.