O'Neill Newton Snowboard Jacket (Boys')
Rocking adult-level technology, the O'Neill Newton Snowboard Jacket is for serious young riders. This coat boasts 10K waterproofing, a warm insulation, and even underarm vents. The bright print and relaxed fit makes the Newton Jacket even better by ensuring that its owner will always want to wear it.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining fabric
- Insulation: Warm synthetic insulation
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Goggle, audio, and pass pocket to keep your gear organized
- Adjustable cuffs to keep out cold air
- Wrist gaiters fit under gloves to keep out snow
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size is a XL? 14-16?"
1 Answers |
Question by Kimberly on 12/11/2011 - 6:44 pm
"The size XL measures 23" side to side in the chest, 30" in lenght, and from the arm pit to the sleeve cuff measures 24"."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/12/2011 - 12:32 pm
"please tell me in numbers what large or xlarge mean example 10-12 12-14 16-18 ??"
1 Answers |
Question by maegen on 12/13/2011 - 10:06 am
"A large will be 12-14 and an XL will be 16-18."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/13/2011 - 11:29 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.