O'Neill Tilted Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The O'Neill Tilted Snowboard Jacket is one of O'Neill's warmer styles. There's more insulation in this coat so it's great for guys who ride at night or in really cold climates. The Tilted Jacket is waterproof and the seams are taped, so you know you can rely on staying dry. There are also loads of convenience features like underarm vents, a pass pocket, and snap-back powderskirt.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 8K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Heavy-weight Firewall synthetic insulation
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Chin guard feels soft against skin
- Waterproof zippers prevent leaks
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Inner goggle and media pockets secure items
- Pass pocket holds lift pass
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.