OluKai Makapu'u Shoe (Men's)
The OluKai Makapu'u Shoe brings Hawaii's good vibes to everyday. This sneaker is made from rich suede and leather that's actually waterproof, and features a soft footbed that's both removable and washable. The Makapu'u has a non-marking sole that makes it extra versatile too.
- Waterproof suede and leather upper material
- Contoured footbed made with recycled materials
- Dri-Lex Eco and Repreve footbed is removable and washable
- Non-marking gum rubber sole
- Embroidered logo and contrast stitching
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the tongue gusseted (attached to the upper on each side) to keep water out?"
1 Answers |
Question by Brian on 12/20/2012 - 3:16 pm
"The tongue on Makapu'u shoe is not gusseted. "
Answer by Steve (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/21/2012 - 2:43 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.