OluKai Kia'i Sandals (Women's)
If you love the flip flop look but have trouble finding a pair you can keep on your feet for any length of time, slide into the OluKai Kiaâ€™i Sandals for a soothing feel that lasts all day long. Thatâ€™s what the 420+ Kiaâ€™i-wearing guards with the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association (HLA)say. They count on the sleek lining of the quick-dry, water resistant synthetic leather straps to keep their feet blister and irritation-free when theyâ€™re maneuvering over slippery rocks or splashing through ocean waves patrolling the islands.
- Synthetic leather straps are water resistant to prevent skin irritation and excessive wear
- Quick-drying Lycra knit lining with a neoprene backer give straps a silky smooth feel for comfort
- Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole conforms to feet for comfy support
- Non-slipping brushed EVA drop-in footbed softly cups feet adding comfort and support
- Rubber or gum rubber outsole adds traction on slippery surfaces
- Non-marking outsoles wonâ€™t scuff up floors or sparkling deck surfaces
- Perimeter razor siping adds design interests adds to durability
- Nylon toe post webbing feels soft between your toes
- Contrast strap lining and laser etched HLA footbed logo add extra style
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.