OluKai Kia'i Sandals (Women's)
If you love the flip flop look but have trouble finding a pair you can keep on your feet for any length of time, slide into the OluKai Kiaâ€™i Sandals for a soothing feel that lasts all day long. Thatâ€™s what the 420+ Kiaâ€™i-wearing guards with the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association (HLA)say. They count on the sleek lining of the quick-dry, water resistant synthetic leather straps to keep their feet blister and irritation-free when theyâ€™re maneuvering over slippery rocks or splashing through ocean waves patrolling the islands.
- Synthetic leather straps are water resistant to prevent skin irritation and excessive wear
- Quick-drying Lycra knit lining with a neoprene backer give straps a silky smooth feel for comfort
- Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole conforms to feet for comfy support
- Non-slipping brushed EVA drop-in footbed softly cups feet adding comfort and support
- Rubber or gum rubber outsole adds traction on slippery surfaces
- Non-marking outsoles wonâ€™t scuff up floors or sparkling deck surfaces
- Perimeter razor siping adds design interests adds to durability
- Nylon toe post webbing feels soft between your toes
- Contrast strap lining and laser etched HLA footbed logo add extra style
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.