Olukai Hali'a Sandals (Women's)
Hali'a translates to "a fond memory" in Hawaiian, and the Olukai Hali'a wedge sandals will feel like old favorites from the first moment you slip them on. These wedges offer all-day comfort thanks to a compression-molded EVA footbed. The platform heel is a manageable height and is covered in sophisticated antiqued pewter full-grain leather. The Olukai Hali'a instantly elevates your favorite casual looks.
- Antiqued pewter full-grain leather straps
- Synthetic pigskin lining upper with topstitching
- Compression molded EVA wedge midsole with full-grain leather cover
- Non-marking gum rubber sole with bamboo texture for traction
- Hand-sewn whipstitched toe post has cast metal logo detail
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am a size 8.5 Should I go up or down a size? Also, I was wondering whether the haiku or paniolo has a higher wedge."
1 Answers |
Question by emily on 7/18/2011 - 7:24 pm
"With sandals is always better to size up. The Haiku and Paniolo seem to be the same height."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/19/2011 - 8:57 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.