O'Brien Nomad Wakeboard Bindings (Men's)
The O'Brien Nomad Wakeboard Bindings are an aggressive design from O'Brien's Pro Model collection. These wake bindings are designed to be ultralight so you can spend a lot of time in them without leg fatigue. The Nomad has dual lace zones so that you can get a fit that's customized the way you like it, and there's even a support arch inside to help keep you comfy. If you're putting in long hours on your board, you'll appreciate the performance and comfort you get with the O'Brien Nomad.
- Ultralight TPU, mesh, and Alcantara upper materials
- Therma-Weld upper design for durability and light feel
- Soft-to-medium flex pattern
- Dual lace zones let you cinch the upper and lower separately
- TPU ankle strap to keep your heel locked back
- Lux Chassis are O'Brien's lightest and most rigid
- 2.5" chassis canting for a natural stance alignment
- Power Arch inside supports the arch of your foot
- Durable thick laces that resist slipping back
- Sold in men's sizes
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.