It’s time you conquered the water, and there’s no better slalom waterski than the O'Brien 67.5" Siege Waterski. This supreme marvel of the water world is streamlined for impeccable speed and stability. We’re talking a tunnel concave, which makes edge changes effortless, a softer flex for easy turns, and an increased rocker for incredible stability. This version of the Siege comes with a full front and back boot for added support.
- Length: 67.5"
- Boot fits men's foot sizes 8-12 (women's 9.5 and up)
- Full boot in both front and rear
- Streamlined design for speed and stability
- Tunnel concave makes edge changes effortless
- Softer flex offers great stability
- Increased rocker for easy control
- Adjustable ARC fin
- Durably crafted for lasting use
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I am extremely happy with the fast delivery and excellent performance of this product. The double boots are great and fit my size 10 feet snugly without too much hardship to get them on. The ski tracked well, turned quickly and yet was quite stable. Exactly what I was looking for as an advanced recreational water skier.