O'Brien 144 Paradigm Wakeboard (Men's)
If you don't like being restricted to one type of riding you'll appreciate the new O'Brien 144 Paradigm Wakeboard. This board has a stiff midsection for carving behind the boat, and tons of snap in the ends for booting off the wake. Take the Paradigm 144 board on the rails, off of jumps, or just for a cruise around the Rixen park; it's designed to master all three.
- Recommended rider weight: 170-250 lbs
- Length: 144 cm
- Shape designed by Sean O'Brien and Chris Johnson
- Multi-purpose for rails, jumps, and behind the boat
- Full-length wood stringers for lively feel
- Flexible ends for big pop
- Stiff midsection for carving
- High Density Polyethylene base and rails for durability
- New lightweight Fusion Core
- Boots not included
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.