O'Brien 143 Valhalla Wakeboard Package with 12-14 Access Boots (Men's)
The Oâ€™Brien 143 Valhalla Wakeboard Package blends the predictable ride of a continuous rocker with the pop of a 3-stage. It's called progressive rocker, and it allows you to have the best of both worlds. The full rail and beveled edge provide a loose feel when board is flat but hold a solid edge when carving into the wake. Super-adjustable Access Boots provide lots of comfort and performance for long days on the water.
- Rider weight: 165 - 250 lbs.
- Progressive rocker rides like a continuous rocker with the pop of a 3 stage
- Full rail and beveled edge hold a solid edge when carving into the wake
- Single to double concave hull launches you off the wake
- Deep exit channels harness edge power at the wake
- Molded fins for excellent tracking and stability
- Fits foot sizes 12-14
- EVA padding cushions against impact
- 3 Velcro straps for customizable fit
- Orthotic footbed for maximum comfort
- J-Bars support and lock in the heel
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does it come with boots? Because they don't apear en th photo Are this good for a begginer? Could you send it to Lima Peru?"
1 Answers |
Question by Agnes on 11/20/2013 - 9:37 am
"This is a package that comes with a board and a pair of boots. We do ship internationally through our partner Bongo International! This wake board package is great for any beginner to learn the basics, to an intermediate who knows their way around the water! "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/20/2013 - 11:36 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.