O'Brien 143 Valhalla Wakeboard Package with 12-14 Access Boots (Men's)
The Oâ€™Brien 143 Valhalla Wakeboard Package blends the predictable ride of a continuous rocker with the pop of a 3-stage. It's called progressive rocker, and it allows you to have the best of both worlds. The full rail and beveled edge provide a loose feel when board is flat but hold a solid edge when carving into the wake. Super-adjustable Access Boots provide lots of comfort and performance for long days on the water.
- Rider weight: 165 - 250 lbs.
- Progressive rocker rides like a continuous rocker with the pop of a 3 stage
- Full rail and beveled edge hold a solid edge when carving into the wake
- Single to double concave hull launches you off the wake
- Deep exit channels harness edge power at the wake
- Molded fins for excellent tracking and stability
- Fits foot sizes 12-14
- EVA padding cushions against impact
- 3 Velcro straps for customizable fit
- Orthotic footbed for maximum comfort
- J-Bars support and lock in the heel