The O'Brien 140 System Wakeboard Package is designed to be an intermediate level board that's also friendly to learn on. The continuous rocker provides predictable tracking and pop so you can build your confidence on the wake. A long center fin and double-barrel channels provide a stable feel that will encourage longer, better riding.
- Recommended rider weight: 140-230 lbs.
- Double barrel channels for stability
- Long center fin provides reliable tracking
- Continuous rocker for predictable feel and pop
- Intermediate board for progressing
- One size fits most riders with size 7-13 foot
- Quick-pull lacing for easy in/ out
- Flexible outer material for comfort against leg
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Perfect for the beginner! Easy to configure and the right size for a range of people big and small. The bindings are alright, obviously entry level. They held my feet fine without slipping out. Great addition to the boat for general use.