O'Brien 138 Valhalla Wakeboard (Men's)
The O'Brien 138 Valhalla Wakeboard is a team favorite because it offers such a good ride. A progressive rocker offers predictable tracking and good pop off the wake, and the beveled edge through the midsection gives the 138 Valhalla a loose and floaty feel. You can still hold a solid edge while carving, and there's an Impact base for solid durability.
- Recommended rider weight: 130-210 lbs
- Length: 138 cm
- Progressive rocker rides like a continuous rocker with the pop of a 3 stage
- Full rail and beveled edge hold a solid edge when carving into the wake
- Single to double concave hull launches you off the wake
- Deep exit channels harness edge power at the wake
- Molded fins for excellent tracking and stability
- Boots not included
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size are the bindings "
1 Answers |
Question by tanner on 8/21/2012 - 12:29 pm
"On this particular item, the boots and bindings are not included. You would have to get that separately or use ones that you may already have. You can get the full Obrien Wakeboard System, that includes the boots. The bindings that come with the system fit Mens sizes 10-12."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/21/2012 - 4:17 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.