O'Brien 135 System Wakeboard Package with System Bindings (Men's)
The O'Brien 135 System Wakeboard Package is designed to be an intermediate level board that's also friendly to learn on. The continuous rocker provides predictable tracking and pop so you can build your confidence on the wake. A long center fin and double-barrel channels provide a stable feel that will encourage longer, better riding.
- Recommended rider weight: 100-180 lbs.
- Double barrel channels for stability
- Long center fin provides reliable tracking
- Continuous rocker for predictable feel and pop
- Intermediate board for progressing
- One size fits most riders with size 7-13 foot
- Quick-pull lacing for easy in/ out
- Flexible outer material for comfort against leg
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Whats the length of the board?"
1 Answers |
Question by Bob on 7/6/2012 - 10:25 pm
"This is a 135 length board."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/9/2012 - 12:45 pm
"What is the year model? I am very interested in your board."
1 Answers |
Question by bigginkade on 8/13/2012 - 8:28 pm
"It is a summer 2012 year. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/14/2012 - 2:16 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.