O'Brien 124 System Wakeboard Package with Junior System Bindings (Kids')
The O'Brien 124 System Wakeboard Package is designed to be an intermediate level board that's also friendly to learn on. The continuous rocker provides predictable tracking and pop so you can build your confidence on the wake. A long center fin and double-barrel channels provide a stable feel that will encourage longer, better riding.
- Recommended rider weight: 60-140 lbs.
- Double barrel channels for stability
- Long center fin provides reliable tracking
- Continuous rocker for predictable feel and pop
- Intermediate board for progressing
- One size fits most junior riders
- Quick-pull lacing for easy in/ out
- Flexible outer material for comfort against leg
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size will the shoe size will the binding fit?"
2 Answers |
Question by mikeboy on 7/29/2012 - 11:50 pm
"This is one size binding for kids. If you shop in the kid's foot wear isle for your little one, this binding should fit great!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/30/2012 - 2:37 pm
"1 to 8"
Answer by on 8/13/2012 - 5:10 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.