O'Brien 119 System Wakeboard Package with Junior System Bindings (Kids')
The O'Brien 119 System Wakeboard Package is designed to be an intermediate level board that's also friendly to learn on. The continuous rocker provides predictable tracking and pop so you can build your confidence on the wake. A long center fin and double-barrel channels provide a stable feel that will encourage longer, better riding.
- Recommended rider weight: 40-120 lbs.
- Double barrel channels for stability
- Long center fin provides reliable tracking
- Continuous rocker for predictable feel and pop
- Intermediate board for progressing
- One size fits most junior riders
- Quick-pull lacing for easy in/ out
- Flexible outer material for comfort against leg
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the shoe size range for the bindings on this board? I have a 5 year old who's getting into wakeboarding, and i'm trying to get him something that will fit now and he'll grow into. "
1 Answers |
Question by Steve on 7/30/2012 - 4:03 pm
"These will fit from a kid's size 12 to a men's size 5!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/30/2012 - 4:13 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.