Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Obermeyer Zephyr Insulated Ski Jacket is an extremely comfortable ski coat. The outer and inner fabric stretches, which allows the jacket to fit closer to the body without making you feel restricted. The PrimaLoft insulation is so light you'll barely notice it, but it provides a big blast of warmth. The lining is extra breathable, keeping you nice and dry even on a tough ascent. The Zephyr Jacket is packed with features, from pockets to powder skirt, and a removable hood. A sleek and clean style provides timeless appeal both on and off the slopes.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Genesis stretch fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon Dri-Core taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 100g body/ 60g sleeve PrimaLoft SPORT insulation
- Length: Center front measures 23 1/4" / Center back measures 27 1/4"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Dri-Core breathable lining keeps you warm by keeping you dry
- Stretch outer fabric and inner panels for enhanced freedom to move
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Control Zone Vents open to release excess heat
- Stretch lycra wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Wrist pocket great for chapstick, lift pass, or other small items
- Interior goggle and cell phone pockets keep gear organized
- RECCO® Avalanche Rescue System reflector
- Water-resistant YKK AquaGuard zippers
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Fleece lined collar and cuffs feel soft against skin
- Articulated sleeves for natural fit and movement
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air