Obermeyer Zen Ski Jacket (Toddler Girls')
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 9/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Obermeyer Zen Ski Jacket is longer than other styles, so it provides extra protection from wet lifts. Kids will love that this jacket is very warm, but not bulky or uncomfortable. When you put your little girl in the Zen Jacket you can be sure she'll stay toasty and dry while she plays in the snow. If you're taking her skiing you'll love how the bright colors and sweet styling make her easy to spot. Pack the multitude of pockets with candy and snacks and she's sure to stay happy and energized all day.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 53% recycled polyester/ 47% polyester ECOlicious fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 220g body / 160g sleeve / 60g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 17 3/4" / Center back measures 20 3/4"
- Faux-fur trim around the hood
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5 inches for longer wear
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Alligator mitten clips prevent lost gloves
- Elastic sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Fleece collar and earwarmers for extra warmth at the neck
- Heavy-duty zipper for durability
- Shaped seams for cute fit
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Chest pocket for extra storage
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Working compass for fun
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello, could you please recommend me what size to order. My daughter will turn 5 next winter (now she is 4,5 years old, height - 43.5" (110 cm)). I have some doubts what size to order: size 5 (41.5-44") or maybe it's better to order size 6 (44,5-47")? Last winter (2012/2013) she had a size 4 in Kismet model, but we had to use I-grow system for the sleeves from January. Thank you a lot!"
1 Answers |
Question by Olga on 5/31/2013 - 9:39 am
"Since she was already using the Igrow in size 4 this past winter, and we are not currently in a winter so she may still grow slightly before needing the jacket, I would go ahead and order the size 6. By the time winter rolls around, it should fit her well enough. It may be slightly big this year but shouldn't be enough where she get's lost when she puts the jacket on. I think size 6 will be good for this year and will then fit her perfectly next year, though you may need to use Igrow next year. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/31/2013 - 10:26 am
"Hello, my daughter likes this jacket in China Pink. But I have some doubts regarding printed fabric tape in front of the jacket (with flowers and butterflies). I am wondering, if its durable enough? How will it look like after washing? What kind of fabric is that? Thank you a lot!!! "
1 Answers |
Question by Lily on 6/4/2013 - 6:54 am
"It is a polyester fabric. It is very durable. Obermeyer is one of our top quality brands for children's wear!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/4/2013 - 10:35 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.