Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The Obermeyer Zen Ski Jacket is longer than other styles, so it provides extra protection from wet lifts. Kids will love that this jacket is very warm, but not bulky or uncomfortable. When you put your little girl in the Zen Jacket you can be sure she'll stay toasty and dry while she plays in the snow. If you're taking her skiing you'll love how the bright colors and sweet styling make her easy to spot. Pack the multitude of pockets with candy and snacks and she's sure to stay happy and energized all day.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 53% recycled polyester/ 47% polyester ECOlicious fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 220g body / 160g sleeve / 60g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 17 3/4" / Center back measures 20 3/4"
- Faux-fur trim around the hood
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5 inches for longer wear
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Alligator mitten clips prevent lost gloves
- Elastic sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Fleece collar and earwarmers for extra warmth at the neck
- Heavy-duty zipper for durability
- Shaped seams for cute fit
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Chest pocket for extra storage
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Working compass for fun
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is the 3rd year I've bought Obermeyer jackets. The brand is amazing, the glove clips work like a charm and my daughter is always warm. The hood also fits perfectly, so for snowy days I normally use the hood instead of a hat. I love this one (Sun), it looks even better than on the website. The colors are very bright and pop which make it a great snow outfit (I matched it with the pink Dragons Bailey bib, also from this website. The pink is a little different but it doesn't bother me at all).