Obermeyer Yukon Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 4/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Blue Sophisto Plaid
The Obermeyer Yukon Insulated Ski Pant is a modern-styled pant with a looser, freeride fit. This gives you extra room to move as well as a more relaxed look. The Yukon has loads of pocket space, with 2 deep waist pockets and a big cargo pocket on the thigh. The insulation is a little lighter so it doesn't overheat you, but it's still plenty to protect you from cold gusts and icy chairlifts.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock V fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 40g ComforMax insulation
- Fit: Freeride fit is looser
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Inner thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Reinforced hem for durability
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Hem zippers open to fit around boots
- 2 zippered waist pockets and 1 flap cargo pocket on thigh
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.