Obermeyer Yukon Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
The Obermeyer Yukon Insulated Ski Pant is a modern-styled pant with a looser, freeride fit. This gives you extra room to move as well as a more relaxed look. The Yukon has loads of pocket space, with 2 deep waist pockets and a big cargo pocket on the thigh. The insulation is a little lighter so it doesn't overheat you, but it's still plenty to protect you from cold gusts and icy chairlifts.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock V fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 40g ComforMax insulation
- Fit: Freeride fit is looser
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Inner thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Reinforced hem for durability
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Hem zippers open to fit around boots
- 2 zippered waist pockets and 1 flap cargo pocket on thigh
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Will these fit over pants, or are they designed not to?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jon on 10/8/2013 - 12:21 am
"You could use a base layer system such as Hot Chillys . You would not want to use these in conjunction with another ski pant or non ski pant. These pants are design to work with or without layering as they are fairly warm by themselves."
Answer by Alex (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/8/2013 - 9:45 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.