Obermeyer Ketza Ski Pant (Boys')
Boys need lots of performance from their snow gear, and the Obermeyer Ketza Ski Pant provides plenty. Obermeyer reinforced the seams so there won't be a blowout. They also made the fabric plenty waterproof so moisture won't leak in. The Ketza Pant is insulated to provide warmth when they're sitting in the snow or on a cold chairlift. Convenience features like leg venting and pockets ensure this Obermeyer Pant will be a kids' favorite.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 60g Permaloft insulation
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Inseam vents open to release excess heat
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Cargo pockets hold plenty of gear
- Extended Wear System hem lengthens by 2"
- Reinforced seat and inseam for durability
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do you know how the waste size of these run compared to the Rossignol Cargo ski pants? Looking for size 12 and while the Rossi's fit" they were definitely on the snug side and leave no room for growth. Looking for an extra inch or 2 in the waist. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by GS on 12/1/2012 - 11:31 am
"The waist size is pretty true to size. The waist is adjustable for a perfect fit as well. It should be a better fitting pant than the Rossignal pant. Also the pants have the Extended Wear System hem lengthens by 2", so that they will last longer for him, as he grows. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/1/2012 - 11:47 am
"Hi - will any of these colors go with either the Icon or Renegade ski pants?"
1 Answers |
Question by SLR on 7/2/2013 - 1:19 pm
"For the Obermeyer Icon jacket the Powder, Acid Yellow, and Lava color would match the Neon Lights Print. The Obermeyer Renegade Ski Jacket would not match these pants."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/2/2013 - 1:33 pm
"Hi. Could you please tell the length in size 12"
1 Answers |
Question by AZ on 9/16/2013 - 12:23 pm
"The inseam on the size 12 is 26""
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/16/2013 - 1:03 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.