Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Going into the lodge to warm up is a thing of the past with the Obermeyer Icon Ski Jacket. It keeps him warm with 160g insulation and knocks wind down with a 10K waterproof-breathable shell. Kids hate bulky coats, but the Icon Jacket keeps him moving comfortably thanks to the articulated design. A series of pockets keep his goggles, ski pass, and snacks organized and easy to access.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 160g body/140g sleeve/ 60g hood PermaLoft synthetic insulation
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Control Zone Vents open to release excess heat
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Attached water-resistant powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Articulated sleeves for natural fit and movement
- 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, and 2 zippered hand pockets on exterior to hold gear
- Stash interior pocket secures essentials
- Interior goggle pocket with scratch-free cloth keeps eyewear safe