Obermeyer Circuit Down Ski Jacket (Girls')
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 5/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
If your girl is always cold, try the Obermeyer Circuit Down Ski Jacket. Down insulation makes this one of the warmest options available for kids. It's also plenty waterproof so she can ski just like she would in any other coat. The Circuit Down Jacket has a chevron quilting pattern that keeps it from feeling bulky, and it has plenty of pockets for loading up with items.
- Fabric Rating: 3K Waterproof / 3K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% Super cire nylon lining
- Insulation: Warm down-fill insulation
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Articulated sleeves for freedom of movement
- Fleece inner collar feels soft against skin
- Inner pockets to secure gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is this the current year model of this jacket? "
1 Answers |
Question by ann on 12/1/2012 - 3:16 pm
"No, this is the 2011 model year/season. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/1/2012 - 3:18 pm
"In the size chart I don't find size xs for girl, is it a 4/5? "
1 Answers |
Question by Maria on 2/10/2013 - 12:16 pm
"Size XS would be for a size 5/6."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/11/2013 - 1:56 pm
"Would size L be youth 14 16? Could you give me the measurements of size L?"
1 Answers |
Question by Nicole on 2/12/2013 - 10:52 am
"Size large is a 14/16. It is for a chest measurement of 31.5 -33"."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/12/2013 - 11:58 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.