Quick SpecsMore Info
- Waterproofing: 7/10
- Fit: Relaxed
- Warmth: 10/10
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Obermeyer Volt Ski Pant is a high-riding bib designed to keep your powder puppy warm and dry when he’s frolicking in deep snow. The insulated, waterproof fabric offers warmth and protection against blizzards. The high waist and suspenders prevent snow or wind from slipping in. I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen when he grows so he can get an extra season in before needing new gear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 80g PermaLoft synthetic insulation
- I-Grow extendable pant cuffs lengthen by 2" to accommodate growth spurts
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Removable, adjustable suspenders hold pants in place
- Abrasion resistant hems resist fraying
- 1 thigh pocket with secure flap on exterior to hold gear
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Reinforced seat and knees for durability
- Regular fit is relaxed and comfy