Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
If your little athlete doesn't like the fuller bibs, he'll like the grown-up style of the Obermeyer Volt Ski Pant. You still get the convenience of suspenders, and you get the cool cargo style that he'll want to wear because it's just like his big brother's. The fabric on the Obermeyer Volt Pant is waterproof, and since it's Obermeyer you can count on the best in durability.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Equimax HydroBlock® V fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 80g Needlepunch Permaloft Insulation
- Adjustable, elastic suspenders keep pants in place
- I-Grow extendable cuffs for longer wear
- Adjustable waistband for the perfect fit
- Reinforced seat and knees for durability
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Cargo pocket for extra storage
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement
- Elastic back waist stretches for easy on/ off
- Reinforced scuff guards prevent shred
- Powder cuff boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
We love the Obermeyer jackets, so bought some bibs this year. No regrets. These are constructed as well as their coats, first-rate. Out little guy is a 3 year old, and we went with the 4t. They fit well, but we do have to fold up the cuff at the seam (which folds nicely, not bulky). The straps are adjusted at their shortest setting, so these just might fit him again next year (these utlilize the igrow system, so the leg can be lengthened). A+!