Obermeyer Viper Jacket (Boys')
The Obermeyer Viper jacket packs grown-up features into a boy's jacket. Seam sealing, ventilation, articulated elbows, a removable hood, and more are features you don't often find on kids' jackets. But kids need to stay dry, warm, and comfortable just like adults. Make sure he has what he needs.
- Waterproof (5,000 mm) and breathable (5,000 g)
- Insulated with Permaloft (160 g body, 140 g sleeve, 80 g hood)
- Critical seams sealed against moisture
- Removable hood
- Articulated elbows create a natural fit that's easy to move in
- Ventilation lets him open vents to cool off when needed
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of the jacket
- Zippered chest pocket
- Goggle pocket and storage pocket with zipper and window
- Inner Lycra cuffs with thumb holes keep the sleeves in place
- Fleece chin protector and fleece inside collar
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket have the "grow with me" stitching that can be removed to add length to the sleeves?"
1 Answers |
Question by KT on 8/21/2011 - 9:35 am
"No, we're only seeing the I-Grow system on the Toddler jackets. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/22/2011 - 11:20 am