Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Obermeyer Victoria Ski Jacket puts girls in control of their outdoor adventures. With tons of adjustability, from the ventilation and hem drawcords to the hood and cuffs, she can make sure she's warm and dry no matter what conditions come up. The Victoria Jacket's modern bold fabric and decorative trims give girls a look that's cool and totally unique.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: 100% polyester Ecolicious Equimax HydroBlock® V fabric
- Insulation: 140g body / 100g sleeve Permaloft insulation
- Length: Centerfront measures 19" / Centerback measures 22.5"
- Ecolicious made with 53% recycled polyester
- Control Zone Ventilation to remove excess heat
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Slightly shaped silhouette for modern fit
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs and stretch inner cuffs fit around gloves
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Reflective trim details
- Mesh goggle pocket and absorbent lens cloth
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets