Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Cute Swiss Alps snowflakes and bright colors make the Obermeyer Verbier Ski Jacket a fun choice for little girls. Obemrmeyer's top-notch design makes it extremely practical too. First of all, the Verbier Jacket will fit her for many seasons. I-Grow cuffs are easily extendable; you just pull a thread and get an extra 1.5" in length. She'll also be completely warm and dry when she's wearing the Verbier Jacket. Cozy insulation and top-quality waterproofing keep her well protected from the elements. This is the longest of Obermeyer's toddler girls' jackets, so it will offer extra protection from cold chairlifts.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 53% recycled polyester/47% polyester ECOlicious fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 220g body/160g sleeve/60g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 17 1/4" / Center back measures 20 1/4"
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5" to accommodate growth spurts
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Interior pocket for gear and another for lift pass
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fleece lined collar and cuffs feel soft against skin
- Reflective trim details
- Shaped seams for cute fit
- Articulated sleeves for extra freedom of movement
- Working compass attached for fun