Obermeyer Valencia Jacket (Women's)
The sophisticated and slimming fit of the Obermeyer Valencia Jacket doesn't give up a single bit of comfort or performance in the name of style. Underneath the soft curving accents of color that add to its feminine look, the Valencia Jacket is a high-tech, winter workhorse in disguise. ComforMax insulation keeps things toasty while strategically placed and fully adjustable openings and closings deliver custom body-warmth control. Add 20,000mm of waterproofing, critical seam sealing and interior Lycra stretch panels and you've got a clean and classic-looking winner that's a guaranteed best-seller.
- 20,000mm/10,000g waterproof and breathable rating
- Fabric: Horizon 100% nylon with Entrant Dermizax
- Insulation: ComforMax 100gm body, 80gm sleeve
- Mesh inserts in vents
- Critical seams sealed
- CZV - Control Zone Ventilation
- Removable technical hood
- Shaped seams
- Interior Lycra stretch panels for fit and comfort
- Heavy duty zippers
- Internal zipper windguard
- Electronics/MP3 pocket with zipper and wire guide
- Tricot lined hand pockets
- Zipper chest pockets
- Inside mesh/Lycra goggle pocket
- Inside Neoprene cell phone pocket
- Articulated elbows and full motion sleeve construction
- Gusseted sleeve cuffs with adjustable tabs
- Bamboo fleece inner cuffs with thumb holes
- Zip-off adjustable powder skirt with stretch panel
- Adjustable interior hem drawcord
- Fleece chin protector Fleece inside collar panels
- Key holder, ski pass D-ring, scratch-free, absorbent goggle cloth
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is 12P a 12 petite? Does that mean it is shorter? arms and all? I wear a medium in ski jackets- or a size 10. Would this be good?"
1 Answers |
Question by valencia ski jacket on 1/29/2011 - 2:47 pm
"The P does mean petite and that does mean that it should be smaller overall. If you typically wear a 10 this might work for you. Just keep in mind that it will be shorter in the body too. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/12/2011 - 2:45 pm
"In the picture this jacket looks bulky. What type of fit is it? "
1 Answers |
Question by chris on 1/17/2012 - 9:29 am
"The photo of this jacket does make it appear to have more room, however this jacket is tailored for a woman's silhouette, especially through the body. Another great feature is that the hood is also removable for days when you do not need the extra protection!"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/17/2012 - 10:49 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (3 customer reviews)