Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Utopia is a place where everyone is happy and everything is in balance. That's what you get when your child is wearing the Obermeyer Utopia Ski Pant. Little girls stay warm and happy in this adorable, shiny ski pant. And since Obermeyer knows that sometimes you need to up the size to account for growth, they put removable suspenders on the Utopia Pant to help keep them in place, and extendable I-Grow cuffs to help mitigate growth spurts.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Material: 100% polyester Sparkle Squares HydroBlock® V fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon Super Cire
- Insulation: 80g Permaloft Needlepunch
- "I-Grow" extendable cuffs lengthen to accommodate growth spurts
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift ticket
- Fleece waistband feels soft next to skin
- Boot gaiters keeps snow out of boots
- Removable suspenders keep pants in place
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Reinforced seat and knees for durability
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Great quality--can adjust waist and then cut threads inside to add length. Really stylish--now I want white pants! I do think these run quite large. The 4 is much more like a 8--they were huge on my daughter in both the waist and length, and she is quite tall.