Obermeyer Utopia Ski Pant (Toddler Girls')
The littlest skiers stay super-cute in the Obermeyer Utopia Ski Pant. These fun, bright ski pants are made warm with 80g Permaloft insulation and have all the features that she'll love on the slopes. There's plenty of pockets, waterproof fabric, and even an extendable cuff that can be lengthened for longer wear. Removable and adjustable suspenders complete the convenience factor by keeping pants secure.
- Waterproof/ breathable ECOlicious fabric
- 80g Permaloft insulation
- 100% super Cire nylon fabric
- I-Grow extendable cuffs
- Removable suspenders
- Adjustable waist drawcord for the perfect fit
- Reinforced seat and stitching for durability
- Plenty of pockets to store snacks
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Ski Pass ring for attaching lift tickets
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
" I am looking for a good quality 18 MOnth girl's snow suit. Does your line offer 18 month snow outfits? If yes, please direct me to them. Thank you!"
1 Answers |
Question by Beth Cheney on 9/28/2011 - 10:22 am
"We do offer suits in that size. You can check out the Obermeyer Snuggle Bunting suit!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/28/2011 - 1:15 pm