5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Obermeyer Moonlight Ski Pants are the perfect way to keep her warm and dry this season. The insulation is nice and toasty, but never bulky, so she can move freely. 10K waterproof fabric will keep her dry even after sitting on a soaked chairlift. For comfort, Obermeyer put fleece in the places that touch her skin. These kids' pant are reinforced in the seat and knees, making them virtually indestructible. In fact, the Obemeyer Moonlight Pants are so durable you'll be able to pass them down again and again.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric with HydroBlock waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 60g Permaloft insulation
- Freeride fit is looser through the legs
- Extended Wear System cuffs lengthen by 2" so they fit longer
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Tricot lined waist pockets keep fingers warm
- Flap seat pockets for extra storage space
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Reinforced seat and knees for durability
- Heavy duty Metaluxe zippers won't break
- Abrasion resistant hems resist fraying
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow