1 - 4: Great for dry to light snow, offers limited protection, great for everyday wear.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Obermeyer's Twilight Ski Pant shines on the slopes with a durable construction, comfortable feel, and lots of adjustability. The double-layer, reinforced seat and knees help the Obermeyer Twilight Pant last from season to season.The Extended Wear System allows you to extend the pant up to 2" so you can get through those pesky growth spurts. The Twilight Pant is insulated and warm, but not bulky at all. She'll feel comfy and unrestricted in this stand-out style.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta Super Cire fabric
- Insulation: 60g Permaloft insulation
- Relaxed freeride fit
- Buttonhole adjustable waistband to customize the fit
- Articulated knees offer comfort and freedom of movement
- Belt loops for perfecting the fit
- Cargo pockets carry bulkier items
- Extended Wear System (EWS) extendable cuffs lengthen up to 2" by removing a stitch
- Fleece-lined waist feels soft against skin
- Reinforced scuffguards, seat, and knees for durability
- Seat pocket for stowing extras
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- D-ring for attaching ski pass
- Second pocket inside hand pockets to keep small items secure
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow