Obermeyer Twilight Ski Pant (Girls')
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 4/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Obermeyer's Twilight Ski Pant shines on the slopes with a durable construction, comfortable feel, and lots of adjustability. The double-layer, reinforced seat and knees help the Obermeyer Twilight Pant last from season to season.The Extended Wear System allows you to extend the pant up to 2" so you can get through those pesky growth spurts. The Twilight Pant is insulated and warm, but not bulky at all. She'll feel comfy and unrestricted in this stand-out style.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta Super Cire fabric
- Insulation: 60g Permaloft insulation
- Relaxed freeride fit
- Buttonhole adjustable waistband to customize the fit
- Articulated knees offer comfort and freedom of movement
- Belt loops for perfecting the fit
- Cargo pockets carry bulkier items
- Extended Wear System (EWS) extendable cuffs lengthen up to 2" by removing a stitch
- Fleece-lined waist feels soft against skin
- Reinforced scuffguards, seat, and knees for durability
- Seat pocket for stowing extras
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- D-ring for attaching ski pass
- Second pocket inside hand pockets to keep small items secure
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Wondering what is the inseam length for the sizes 14, 16 & 18? "
1 Answers |
Question by jwilliams on 4/21/2013 - 2:04 pm
"Our sizing chart is incorrect for the inseam on one of these sizes. The correct inseams are 14 - 27.5", 16 - 28.75", and 18 - 29.5". We apologize for the confusion!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/22/2013 - 11:11 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.